Important Information about your
new Nymeo Visa Debit Card
Your new Nymeo Visa Debit Card will put you in the driver’s seat. Manage and control when, where and how your card is used. Plus, your new card is contactless! Save time at checkout - just tap your card to pay for everyday items.
In late August, you will receive a newly designed and enhanced Nymeo Visa Debit Card to replace your current one.
Your new Nymeo Visa Debit Card cannot be activated or used until WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9th.
Here are things to consider about Nymeo’s new debit card:
- Make sure your contact information is current. Double check by signing into online banking, calling 855-436-4100 or clicking here to schedule a phone or branch appointment.
- Do not use your existing debit card on or after September 9th. Any transactions attempted on or after September 9th with the card you have today will be denied. To continue using your Nymeo Visa Debit Card, you must activate your new debit card on September 9th.
- Your card will have a new security code. The debit card number and expiration date will remain the same. If you have automatic or recurring charges on your card, please be sure to provide merchants with the updated information.
- Activation directions, including the phone number, will be sent along with your new debit card in the mail. You must use the phone number on file to activate your card.
- If your current debit card is due to expire (before receiving the newly enhanced debit card), a replacement debit card will be issued to you.
We will continue to send reminders and details about your new debit card. If you have any questions, please contact us at 855-436-4100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.