To help you get the most out of Nymeo's My Nymeo Online Banking service, we've compiled this list of commonly asked questions. If your question is not addressed here, please send us an email and we'll respond as quickly as possible.
- ATM Fees
- Buying a car
- Coin Machines
- Credit Report
- Debit Card
- Direct Deposit
- Fraud Protection with CardValet
- Money Management
- Notary and Signature Guarantee Services
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Person to Person Payments with Popmoney
- Routing Number
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Travel Notifications
You sure can! If you are logged into your account on a desktop, click on the Quick Apply widget on the left menu bar. If you are on the Mobile app select more, then Quick Apply.
Yes! Making a payment is simple! If you are transferring from your Nymeo savings or checking account just click on Transfer and choose the From and To accounts in order to make a payment. From here, you may choose to do a one-time standard transfer or schedule a transfer to pay your Nymeo loans. If you would like to make a payment from another financial institution, select add an external account from the standard transfer tab. When adding an external account you will need to allow 2-3 business days before the account is linked. For security purposes you will also be required to verify a small deposit that is made into the external account.
Yes, you can do both. To transfer funds between your Nymeo accounts, go to the Transfers option, and follow the prompts. You also have the option to select a one-time transfer, a recurring transfer and schedule a transfer to occur in the future. To transfer funds to someone else’s account, you can set this up on the main transfer screen by selecting, Transfer to another Nymeo member. You will need to know the members last name, member/account number, email and phone number as it appears on their account.
Yes! Login to Online Banking on the desktop and select your Visa Credit Card account from the Dashboard. Your Visa Account Transaction details will open.
Absolutely! If you are logged into your account on a desktop, click on the Quick Apply widget on the left menu bar. If you are on the Mobile app select more, then Quick Apply.
Yes. For desktop users you may use the drop down arrow next to your name in the upper right hand corner, and select settings. Then select the notifications page and here you can add notifications for a variety of options. Mobile users will need to select the more button > options > settings > notifications to set alerts. Notifications can be sent to by email, by text or by push notification to your mobile device - its your choice!
Absolutely! If you are logged into Online Banking on a desktop, select the Pay Bill widget on the left and follow the prompts! You will be guided through the process to Add Payee's. If you are enrolling in Bill Pay on the Mobile App, select the Bill Pay button on the bottom to get started!
Yes. On the desktop click on the e-Statements widget on the left menu bar to enroll in e-Statements. You will be prompted to view the terms and conditions and accept. In the Mobile App, select the More button on the bottom menu bar and then e-Statements.
Members may update their address, phone number and email when logged in to Online Banking. Once you are logged select the drop down arrow next to your name in the upper right hand corner. Then, select the tab that says contact. Use the pencil icon on the right to update the applicable sections! If you are using a mobile device, select the following: more > others > settings > contact. Then update the applicable section.
If the transfer scheduled at least one day in the future you can cancel it. For desktop users, select the transfer button, and then the scheduled tab. At the bottom of you the screen you will see future transfers scheduled. Select the trash can to the right of the transfer to delete to cancel it. Select the pencil to edit. For mobile users, select transfers. At the top you will see the list of scheduled transfers. Click on the transfer you would like to delete or edit and follow the prompts.
When you are logged in to your account from a desktop, click the drop down arrow next to your name in the upper right hand corner. Select the Settings tab and then the pencil to the right of the password section. You will then be prompted to enter your current password and then your new password, and save.
When using a mobile device, simply login and select the following: more > others > settings > security > password. You will be prompted to enter your current password and then your new password, and save.
To view account history, click on the name of the account that you wish to view. The transaction details will then display for that account. Pending items will be shown at the top of the transaction detail screen.
You will need to have your Nymeo member number ready and your personal information to get started.
• Desktop Users: If you are signing up on a desktop, go to our homepage to access the online banking portal, click on Sign Up and follow the prompts to enter your information. You will be prompted establish a Username and password.
• Mobile Device Users: If you are using a mobile device or tablet to sign up, just download the Nymeo app from your app store by searching for Nymeo Federal Credit Union. Once you have the Nymeo app downloaded follow the prompts to enroll in mobile banking. You will also be required to establish a Username and password.
You may try your password 5 times, but on the 5th time your account will be locked out. This is an added layer of protection to protect your account from unauthorized visitors. If your account is locked you can unlock it by selecting the forgot password link.
Please contact us for assistance. Call 855-436-4100 or email us at email@example.com.
If you can’t log into your account in online banking or on the mobile app, there are a few troubleshooting actions you can take to resolve the issue yourself.
• First, make sure you are using the correct Username. You would have created your Username when you first enrolled in online banking.
• If you are sure your Username is correct, try using our forgot password link. The forgot password link will prompt you to enter your username and authenticate yourself.
• If you do not know your Username, try using our Forgot Username link. You are required to enter your account/member number and social security number, then you must enter either your date of birth or email address. An email will then be sent for you with your User Id information. Note: The email you enter must also be the email we have associated with your account.
• If you have tried the steps above and still cannot access your account, please contact us during normal business hours at 855-436-4100 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The balance of your account reflects what Nymeo currently has on record, including any held funds. Typical reasons for funds to be held include holds on deposited checks and debit card transactions that have not yet cleared your account. The available balance will display your balance minus any holds on the account. The Pending section of the Transaction Details screen will display any outstanding transactions that have not yet cleared. This does not reflect outstanding checks or pending automatic debits.
Go to main navigation