To help you get the most out of Nymeo's My Nymeo Online Banking service, we've compiled this list of commonly asked questions. If your question is not addressed here, please send us an email and we'll respond as quickly as possible.
- ATM Fees
- Buying a car
- Coin Machines
- Credit Report
- Debit Card
- Direct Deposit
- Fraud Protection with CardValet
- Money Management
- Notary and Signature Guarantee Services
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Person to Person Payments with Popmoney
- Routing Number
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Travel Notifications
You sure can! If you are logged into your account on a desktop, click on Apply for a Loan under the services section of the home page. If you are on the Mobile App. The link to Apply for a Loan will be available on the login screen!
Yes! Making a payment is simple! If you are transferring from your Nymeo savings or checking account just click on Transfer and choose the From and To accounts in order to make a payment. From here, you may choose to do a one-time transfer or recurring transfers to pay your Nymeo loans. If you would like to make a payment from another financial institution, use our Transfer Now service!
Yes, you can do both. To transfer funds between your Nymeo accounts, go to the Transfers option, then select either a one-time or a recurring transfer. To transfer funds to someone else’s account, you must speak to a Financial Concierge to set up the other account as a cross-account.
Yes! Login to Online Banking on the desktop and select your Visa Credit Card account. A new browser will open and this will allow you to view up-to-the-minute Visa activity, the current balance, and UChoose Rewards information.
Adding additional accounts is available in Online Banking but it is not yet available on our Mobile App – but it is coming soon! When you are logged into your account in Online Banking, select the Services section on the homepage, then click the link for Online account opening. Here you may open share certificates as well as checking accounts, additional savings accounts and club accounts! It may take up to 48 hours for you to view the new account within Online and Mobile Banking. In some instances, share certificates that have special requirements may not be permitted to be opened online.
Yes. Login to Online Banking and go to the Setting section and select Security and Alerts. Follow the prompts to customize and set up the alerts you want to receive! When in the Mobile App you can set up push notifications by selecting the More button and then Alerts.
Absolutely! If you are logged into Online Banking on a desktop, select Pay Bills in the top toolbar and select Enrollment Options. From there, you will be guided through the setup process. If you are enrolling in Bill Pay on the Mobile App, select the Transfer and Pay option and then Enroll to get started!
Yes. Click on an account in online banking then click the link for Statements. After reviewing the terms and conditions, you may indicate here your preference for either paper statements received by U.S. mail or electronic statements.
Members may update their address, phone number and email when logged in to Online Banking. Once you are logged in just select the link that says Settings in the top right corner of the page, then click Profile and select the information you would like to update. This feature is not currently available on the Nymeo app.
When you are logged in to your account from a desktop, click on the link that says, Settings in the top right corner of the page, then click Profile and select Password. When using a mobile device, just login and select the more button to find the link to change your password.
To view account history, click on the tile or the name of the account that you wish to view. The lower section of the screen will display the Transaction Details for that account.
You may try your password 5 times, but on the 5th time your account will be locked out. This is an added layer of protection to protect your account from unauthorized visitors. If your account is locked out you must contact us to have it unlocked.
Under the Transfers tab, the bottom of the screen displays Scheduled Transfers. Click the Delete link to remove a recurring transaction.
Please contact us for assistance. Call 855-436-4100 or email us at email@example.com.
The balance of your account reflects what Nymeo currently has on record, including any held funds. Typical reasons for funds to be held include holds on deposited checks and debit card transactions that have not yet cleared your account. The available balance will display your balance minus any holds on the account. The In Process Transactions section of the Account Details screen will display any outstanding transactions that have not yet cleared. This does not reflect outstanding checks or pending automatic debits.
You will need to have your Nymeo member number ready and your personal information to get started.
• Desktop Users: If you are signing up on a desktop, go to our online banking portal, click on First Time User: Enroll In Online Banking, and follow the prompts to enter your information. You will be prompted to set up security questions and establish a User Id and password.
• Mobile Device Users: If you are using a mobile device or tablet to sign up, just download the Nymeo app from your app store by searching for Nymeo Federal Credit Union. Once you have the Nymeo app downloaded follow the prompts to enroll in online banking. You will also be required to set up security questions and establish a User Id and password.
If you can’t log into your account in online banking or on the mobile app, there are a few troubleshooting actions you can take to resolve the issue yourself.
• First, make sure you are using the correct User Id. You would have created your User ID when you first enrolled in online banking.
• If you are sure your User Id is correct, try using our forgot password link. The forgot password link will prompt you to enter the User ID and answer the security questions you set up when you first enrolled in your account.
• If you do not know your User Id, try using our Forgot User Id link. This will require you to enter your email. An email will then be sent for you with your User Id information. Note: The email you enter must also be the email we have associated with your account.
• If you have tried the steps above and still cannot access your account, please contact us during normal business hours at 855-436-4100.
Go to main navigation