Nymeo is a federal credit union, yes. But we think you’ll agree, we’re also a lot more. Nymeo is a new way to look at money. (Nymeo = Money, get it?) Our core mission includes:
- Mission: Nymeo is a cooperative, not-for-profit financial institution dedicated to promoting each member's financial well-being. (That means you!)
- One-Stop Financial Center: We offer a comprehensive array of products and services that meets members' needs over their entire lifetime.
- Service Quality: We strive to provide the highest-quality service to our members at all times. Not to mention free coffee.
- Convenience: Get 24/7 account access with My Nymeo Online Banking, the My Nymeo App, and an extensive ATM and shared branch network! Our members can manage their finances whenever and wherever it's convenient for them.
- Member Education: Financial literacy and financial management skills are top priorities, demonstrated by educational seminars and personal consultation.
- Financial strength: Nymeo is a financially strong, safe and sound financial institution.
- Members: We serve all who live, work, worship, attend school, volunteer, or conduct regular business in Frederick and Montgomery County, MD.
- History: Founded in 1933, Nymeo has experienced steady growth by staying true to our core beliefs. We are a strong, well-capitalized institution with a rich history and over 23,000 members. Our Board of Directors and Executive Management Team is committed to the steady path that has led to 85 years of stability and strength.
The Credit Union Difference
Did you know that there are major differences between a bank and a credit union like Nymeo? Credit unions are not-for-profit and member-focused, while banks are focused on earning profits for stockholders. It's a difference that's important to the financial future of our members!
The credit union difference is about people helping people, and at Nymeo, you'll know that you are truly giving the best financial products and services right here.Go to main navigation