If you do not have the Nymeo Mobile App or do not wish to enroll in Digital ID, you may still contact us to receive support; however, we will continue to use other methods of authentication (picture ID or personal questions to identify yourself).
Yes, it will work on smartphones running the following:
- Apple iOS 13 and above
- Android 8.0 and above
We offer member's a fleet of Nymeo ATM's to use for free with their Nymeo Visa Debit Card! We also have a partnership with CO-OP and Allpoint, so Nymeo members can use over 85,000 ATMs across the nation free of charge! Search here for an ATM near you.
Members who use a non-Nymeo, Allpoint, or CO-OP machine will be charged a $1.50 fee by Nymeo in addition to any fees charged by the owner of the ATM.
No. Digital ID is full integrated within the Nymeo Mobile App.
If you lose your phone, your personal information remains encrypted and protected.
Member Rewards is our way of saying thank you to our Visa credit cardholders! We want to keep it simple, so we give you 1 point for every $1 you spend. Points can then be redeemed for cash back, gift cards, or a charitable donation. If you don't have a Nymeo Visa Credit Card, apply today!
Nymeo's routing number is 255074988.
Savvy Money is a credit monitoring app, free to Nymeo members! Savvy Money is a great way to keep on top of your credit and be notified of any changes.
Please write “For mobile deposit at Nymeo” under your endorsement on the back of the check.
Yes – if the member is using the app on the tablet and the tablet has the ability to take pictures.
60 days, then securely destroy it.
Yes – hold is determined by the amount of the deposit.
Nymeo’s Automated Telephone System, known as NATE, can be reached 24/7 by dialing 1-855-436-4100 and selecting Option 1. NATE is also bilingual! You have the ability to use the automated system in English (press 1) or Spanish (press 2).
With NATE, you can:
• Obtain balance information on your checking, savings, or loan account.
• Verify transactions on your account.
• Make account transfers.
• Make a loan payment.
• Make a member-to-member transfer.
If you are traveling out of the country you will need to notify us of your travel dates and destinations. This is critically important if you plan to use your Nymeo Visa Debit Card or Nymeo Visa Credit Card. If we are not notified your card may be blocked when you try to use it. Foreign transactions are blocked to protect your account from potential fraud.
To notify Nymeo of your travel plans so you can use your Nymeo Debit Card, please follow these steps:
- Go to the message section, you may get there by using the drop down arrow located next to your name or by selecting the more button and then messages
- Select Compose new message
- Choose subject Travel Notification
- Then of course fill in your travel information and send!
To notify Nymeo of your travel plans so you can use your Nymeo Credit Card, please follow these steps:
- Log into online or mobile banking and select your credit card, then select view transactions. A new window will appear
- Under Account Services select Travel Center
- Verify your credit cards CVV number and select continue
- Add your travel dates, location and a contact phone number. Click Submit!
Please be sure to give us 24 hours notice before you travel (excluding weekends).
If you need immediate assistance or are unable to submit a travel notification through Nymeo’s Online Banking or our Mobile App, please contact us at 855-436-4100.
Notary services and Signature Guarantees are available by appointment. Click here to schedule an appointment today.
Please note, Notary services are available for both members and non members. Signature Guarantees are available for Nymeo members only.
Notary services are free for Nymeo members! We do charge $2.00 per stamp for non-members.
Signature Guarantee's are free for members. This service is not available for non-members.
We have coin-counting machines at the following locations:
- Frederick - Buckeystown (5301 Buckeystown Pike)
- Frederick - Thomas Johnson (193 Thomas Johnson Drive)
- Frederick - Westridge (1041 A West Patrick St.)
- Gaithersburg-Bank Street (1 Bank Street)