Nymeo’s Automated Telephone System, known as NATE, can be reached 24/7 by dialing 1-855-436-4100 and selecting Option 1. NATE is also bilingual! You have the ability to use the automated system in English (press 1) or Spanish (press 2).
With NATE, you can:
• Obtain balance information on your checking, savings, or loan account.
• Verify transactions on your account.
• Make account transfers.
• Make a loan payment.
• Make a member-to-member transfer.
When using NATE for the first time, follow these steps:
Step 1: When you call NATE, you will be prompted to use your Membership Number.
Step 2: You will be asked to enter an access code. The DEFAULT ACCESS CODE is the last 4 digits of the primary account holders social security number. You will then be instructed to change this code to a NEW four-digit number that only you should know.
• You will be offered a series of menu selections from which to choose from, simply follow the prompts!
• The member-to-member transfer feature is available to members who have cross-linked their accounts! Any Nymeo Financial Concierge can take care of this for you!
• If you need to talk to a live Nymeo Financial Concierge at any time while you are in NATE, simply press (0) zero to get back to reach the Nymeo main menu and press (0) zero to speak with a Financial Concierge during normal business hours.