If you are traveling out of the country you will need to notify us of your travel dates and destinations. This is critically important if you plan to use your Nymeo Visa Debit Card or Nymeo Visa Credit Card. If we are not notified your card may be blocked when you try to use it. Foreign transactions are blocked to protect your account from potential fraud.
To notify Nymeo of your travel plans so you can use your Nymeo Debit Card, please follow these steps:
- Go to the message section, you may get there by using the drop down arrow located next to your name or by selecting the more button and then messages
- Select Compose new message
- Choose subject Travel Notification
- Then of course fill in your travel information and send!
To notify Nymeo of your travel plans so you can use your Nymeo Credit Card, please follow these steps:
- Log into online or mobile banking and select your credit card, then select view transactions. A new window will appear
- Under Account Services select Travel Center
- Verify your credit cards CVV number and select continue
- Add your travel dates, location and a contact phone number. Click Submit!
Please be sure to give us 24 hours notice before you travel (excluding weekends).
If you need immediate assistance or are unable to submit a travel notification through Nymeo’s Online Banking or our Mobile App, please contact us at 855-436-4100.