As summer winds down, back-to-school season looms. Whether you are preparing for your student to return to elementary, high school, or college, it’s important to have a plan for financial costs.
Watch this informative recorded webinar presented by our partners at GreenPath Financial Wellness for tips and strategies to manage some of the costs associated with heading back to school, including technology, supplies, and tuition.
What You Will Learn::
- Tips to get value from every dollar spent
- Ideas to reduce educational costs
- Strategies to keep the cost of college down
Who Should Watch:
- Any parent of a child attending Pre- K through 12th Grade
- Any student or parent of a college-bound student
- Anyone supporting or advising families of school-age or college-bound students
Category: Credit & Budgeting