As we return to normal, post-pandemic, it is important to note that as of May 1st, 2022, student loan forbearances and 0% interest will end. Do you have a plan for when interest begins to accrue and when your next payment is due?
Join GreenPath Financial Wellness, a Nymeo Partner, and explore repayment plan options, including income-based repayment and strategies to cure delinquent loans.
Who Should Attend?
- All individuals with active federal student loans
- All students graduating with student loan debt
- Parents interested in helping their children understand their student loan repayment options
What You Will Learn:
- How to make your student loan payments affordable
- How to leverage income-based repayment plans
- How to bring past-due loans current and start to rebuild your credit
Student Loan Forbearances are Coming to an End
GreenPath Partner Experience Manager, Catherine Wall and GreenPath Regional Partnership Manager, Doug Brady
Category: College and Finances