If you are a homeowner exiting a forbearance program, or a renter struggling with late payments or potential eviction, know that you are not alone. Join our partners at GreenPath Financial Wellness as they discuss the housing outlook and what housing counseling involves.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is at risk of foreclosure or mortgage default
- Anyone who is at risk of rental eviction
- Anyone struggling to stay current on their housing payment of any kind
What You Will Learn:
- What opportunities are out there and how to find programs that may help avoid a foreclosure or eviction
- Advantages of working with a housing counselor if you are struggling with housing
- How to develop a plan, and your next steps toward finding a suitable workout with your mortgage servicer or landlord
Housing Options to Move Forward into the Year
GreenPath Director of Stakeholder Engagement & Contact Center Operations, Jennifer Fraser and GreenPath Financial Wellness Expert, Paul Flynn
Category: Home Ownership